When you book your appointment with Dr. Kira, you will be sent an online intake form to fill out before your appointment. It’s also very helpful to bring in: a three day diet diary, any supplements you are currently taking, and any blood tests you’ve had in the past 2 years.
- Initial Visit (1 hour):$225.00
- Follow up visits (40 mins):$140.00
- Acupunture (40 mins):$122.50
Food Sensitivity Testing Costs:
- Full Spectrum:$250.00(1 hour @ 150 foods)
- Follow up Retest:$140.00(30 mins-negative foods from previous test)
What type of payment is accepted?
The Port Moody Naturopathic Clinic accepts cash, cheque, debit, Mastercard, and VISA as forms of payment. Payment is due at the end of each visit. A missed appointment fee will be applied if 24 hours notice is not given.
Mountain Vista Health Centre
204-2502 St John’s Street, Port Moody, BC, V3H 2B4