August 26, 2021
With the BC government’s implementation of Step 3 of it’s restart plan, we have a few new changes in our clinic:
- Feel free to enter the clinic on your arrival
- We are happy to welcome you back to our waiting room should you need to wait for your appointment.
- We continue to request that you arrive on time for your appointment, and preferably arrive alone (unless your appointment is for your child or you require assistance).
- Please maintain “social distancing” while in the waiting room.
- Masks are required while in the clinic for those 12 years old and over.
- If you are feeling any symptoms of a “communicable illness” please reschedule your appointment. If you are showing signs of covid, please get a covid test.
We look forward to seeing you at your appointment!